About Photos + Words
It can be a challenge
…to find the right tools, inspiration, and time to turn your experiences into stories—even when you’re a seasoned storyteller. Plus, it takes courage to step up and be seen through your visual stories.
It’s also incredible how your stories can help you discover, celebrate, and calibrate your life. Revisiting your stories gives you an opportunity to make sure you’re as engaged in life as you want and focused on what matters to you. It’s awesome what your visual stories can do for you (and others in your life).
Here at Photos + Words, I help story-telling-creatives like you build photography, writing, and graphic design skills, using a workflow that fits your time and creative appetite.
Photos + Words: Works in Progress
Photos + Words is just getting off the ground, but you'll find a growing collection of:
- Guides to inspire your own storytelling projects. Check out the Guides»
- Blog posts centered on storytelling projects, getting organized, and living a creative life.
Also, a variety of Project Workshops and Courses are under development focused on:
- Photography, writing, and storytelling skills.
- Graphic design and layout skills.
- Digital and physical vignette and display creation (e.g., slideshows, scrapbook pages, etc.)
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone applications—for everything from observation to story creation.
- Creative workflows that fit your time, skills level, and creative appetite.
Meanwhile, Photos+Words is building a members-only library of Print and Cut materials and Digital Kits to add creative convenience to your storytelling efforts. And, we expect the library to launch soon. So, please check back often for early-bird specials! Better yet, get on our mailing list to stay up-to-date with the latest at Photos+Words.